The client: Jackie Wilson
The service: Designer gifts and homewares.
The brief: Jackie required her existing (PSD) designs to be converted into a fully functioning, mobile responsive ecommerce site meeting her exact requirements. It was a brand new business, and it was essential that the website delivered a user experience that reflected the quality and prestige of her products. Our solution had to be on brand, very clean, and above all very easy to use.
The duration: 4 months.
We thought long and hard about the people who would want to buy from this website and their needs, and delivered a solution that matched the brief exactly.
• Customers can quickly find the products they are interested in by using the predictive search tool, which works in real time and includes product images and short description in the results.
• Products can be filtered by type of product, brand or price.
• Products can be sorted by price, newness or best selling.
• Customers have the option to create a personal account where they can view their recent orders, or save a wishlist of products which they can purchase later or share with friends.
• Product pages feature image galleries, gift wrap option, social share buttons, descriptions & shipping information, and product reviews.
• The website is integrated with Social Media, blog, and email marketing campaigns.
We continue to support Festive Glories in all areas of the website development and email marketing.