The client: Jackie Wilson
The service: Designer gifts and homewares.
The brief: Jackie required her existing (PSD) designs to be converted into a fully functioning, mobile responsive ecommerce site meeting her exact requirements. It was a brand new business, and it was essential that the website delivered a user experience that reflected the quality and prestige of her products. Our solution had to be on brand, very clean, and above all very easy to use.
The duration: 4 months.
We thought long and hard about the people who would want to buy from this website and their needs, and delivered a solution that matched the brief exactly.
• Customers can quickly find the products they are interested in by using the predictive search tool, which works in real time and includes product images and short description in the results.
• Products can be filtered by type of product, brand or price.
• Products can be sorted by price, newness or best selling.
• Customers have the option to create a personal account where they can view their recent orders, or save a wishlist of products which they can purchase later or share with friends.
• Product pages feature image galleries, gift wrap option, social share buttons, descriptions & shipping information, and product reviews.
• The website is integrated with Social Media, blog, and email marketing campaigns.
We continue to support Festive Glories in all areas of the website development and email marketing.
The client said..
David and Claire from Webmedia were exceptionally helpful and professional last year when they were responsible for the build of my website.
They had the knowledge and competence to design and build the website which proved quite complex in nature being an e-commerce site with a checkout and having over 500 product lines at launch. They listened and understood what was important to me and then worked tirelessly to provide the right solution and a beautiful website which I am thrilled with.
Since then, I use Webmedia for support and updates etc and I have peace of mind in their on-going support and reasonable pricing. The overall costings for the design and build with many add-ons was highly competitive and this was a crucial factor for me being on a fairly restricted budget. Huge thanks and gratitude for the stunning work to-date and I look forward to a continuing relationship with Webmedia, Chester.